TFS provides its Firms with a Licence to Trade
We are very selective with the Firms with whom we partner and our focus is ensuring that our Firms are well supported in the delivery of quality advice to their clients, with no hidden agendas. TFS are extremely governance focussed and hold ourselves to the highest possible standards. TFS is backed by our parent company CountPlus Ltd (ASX:CUP), whose financial position includes zero debt, significant shareholder, bank support and a strong cash flow generation profile.
As a TFS Firm you will have access to:
- Comprehensive Professional Indemnity cover
- Wide range of products through our APL which is reviewed by the TFS Approved Product Committee on a regular basis
- Access to your own dedicated Kaplan OnTrack site (TFS subsidised)
- The peace of mind in knowing that TFS has industry leading governance and compliance frameworks in place
- A mapped-out education pathway for the future, specific to your situation
Total Financial Solutions utilises the CommPay brokerage processing software. CommPay increases brokerage administration efficiencies by utilising electronic file uploads of remuneration data from fund managers and life companies.
Remuneration is paid three (3) times a month on the 10th, 20th and 30th day of each month (or closest business day if those dates fall on a non-business day). Remuneration statements, RCTI and other relevant tax information are available for download on the day after remuneration payments are made.
TFS supports the use of CommPay via Xplan service. This fee-based service is available to all TFS Advisers, at a minimal annual cost, and allows you to:
- segment your client base;
- do reporting;
- access your remuneration reports
We also provide CommPay training in using the facility.